Growing your Practice
What’s the average age of your clients? For many firms, it’s over 60 – way over 60. Your practice may literally be dying away.
How can you change your client demographic?
- Recognize that younger clients want a different experience.
- They view phone calls and e-mails as intrusions.
- They want to communicate when they want, not when you call them.
- They want to participate in the tax return process by asking questions and reviewing draft returns.
- They want to post files and notes for you in a secure place.