What’s the average age of your clients? For many firms, it’s over 60 – way over 60. Your practice may literally be dying away.
How can you change your client demographic?
- Recognize that younger clients want a different experience.
- They view phone calls and e-mails as intrusions.
- They want to communicate when they want, not when you call them.
- They want to participate in the tax return process by asking questions and reviewing draft returns.
- They want to post files and notes for you in a secure place.
With Clarity Practice Management you can
- Post files for clients and much, much more.
- Post notes for clients, and they can post notes for you.
- Ask clients questions and receive answers on the site.
- Automate reminders for clients, who don’t provide answers.
- Post draft returns and have clients approve them on the site.
- Easily e-deliver tax returns and other deliverables.
- Track e-filing and automatically notify clients of IRS acceptance.
- Get paid before you file returns.
Next, See how to Increase your bottom line